Thursday, December 22, 2011

tools

I am the girl who can't be fixed.
The one who will always need, and want more than she gets or deserves.
I will never hear the things I need to hear, there are no words to make me feel complete.
There will be a missing piece in my soul that will yearn for its mate but will never find it.
So many times I've looked; searched for the way to fill my soul with the feelings it once had.
The fleeting touch and caress of a hand is now the only thing keeping me afloat.
I can feel the icy fingers of reality pulling at my ankles in a fight of "to be or no to be".
I will forever be suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune only to fine there is no fortune to be had.
The glitter and gold is long since worn off and I'm left alone with feelings of despair and darkness, slipping farther in to the abyss- alone.
I will have to be my own life preserver; my own search and rescue.
I fear.... I may be lost....

No comments:

Post a Comment