Monday, June 21, 2010

my ridiculous expectations of romance

theres something about you that causes me to crumble..
something that tells me to let go...thats its ok...
ive tried to be tough because I think thats what you want to see, the tough girl who can handle anything... but that girl does't exist...
there is no tough girl in here... just the one who need your arms around her, the girl who loves to kiss you and wants to feel you near... the girl who desperately wants to makes you smile when you want to cry...
tell this girl the things she already knows but needs to hear from you...
the girl who sits next to you is longing for your attention...
the girl who sits next to you is waiting... and getting tired of it...
please hear this...
before its too late...




You there, with the great smile and sky reflecting eyes. You with the great bookish look and snarky comebacks. you stop me with your words- ripping through my facade and seeing me for who i really am... and then remindng me that all those things make me wonderful, all my flaws- accepted. all my doubts and fears reveald, you treasure me for who i am and in turn i treasure myself. thank you for that. our short time together will be with me forever, when i can't handle it- i'll remember you and cry a little wishing our time wasnt so fleeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment