Monday, December 6, 2010

Like sand through sifting toes. Our time here is fleeting. Like boats floating on the horizon.
Our breathing slowly fades. Like the waves that come crashing upon the shore. Our memories are changing. And like the seagulls cry, their song remains to echo in our soul.
As if I were some impermeable steel, you managed to find your way into my thoughts. Tiny grains of sand that make up an impression of you.


I keep thinking about what we said to each other. Quiet lines said unspoken promises. Things we wanted to say but couldn't, not yet at least... But right now, what I feel... feels good. As if it's always been there but I just didn't know. I am glad our silence said more than nothing. For what i feel now, can sometimes say nothing but mean everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment